WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

deidra gough cat_eyes at juno.com
Thu Apr 2 13:23:52 PST 1998

Greetings,
   I agree with HE Gareth.  I don't think we have the numbers to support
a principality on our own.  As much as I would love to see it happen, I
do think we we need the help of a few more groups.  I would be very
interested in this proposal.
   I DO NOT want to see the western region broken up.  We have been a
pretty tight group for a lot of years now,  and that is one thing that
should not change no matter what else happens around here.

L. Deirdre the Easily Distracted...

Resurrection?? Been there, done that.  Can you say "Isis and Osiris"??