WR - Shameless Plug...

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 11:28:24 PDT 1998

Sorry to have missed this workshop.  I spent the weekend with a nasty
sore throat.  Would have loved to see Elisheva, as well as being at an
event small enough to actually get a chance to really visit with Valeria
again.  I hope it went well.

I look forward to seeing everyone at A Day in Leipzig this weekend,
health permitting.

Joanna