WR - A&S Classes

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 18:51:35 PDT 1998

GREETINGS UNTO: HL RICHARD FAIRBOURNE,
I HAVE LISTED BELOW WHICH CLASSES I DO WANT YOU TO TEACH. THANKYOU FOR
THE WIDE VARIETY TO CHOSE FROM AND I WILL BE SENDING YOU A SCHEDULE IN
THE NEAR FUTURE. PLEASE PROVIDE HAND-OUTS IF POSSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR
CLASSES. No I am not yelling just because it is in capitals. I look
forward to seeing you at Steppes Warlord.

HL Adelaide

>Richard Fairbourne here. You want classes I will teach classes.

I DO NOT WANT THIS CLASS BELOW.
>Constructing a period six board box (class will cost money for
>materials) I have offered to teach this same class at kings college.

I DO WANT THIS CLASS BELOW.>