WR - Easter Egg Hunt - from Marquet de la Heyt

paul a kaveshan iguano at juno.com
Sat Apr 11 18:06:53 PDT 1998

hey marquet!

thanks for the card, unfortunatly, I can't see it.  My computer is
without modem at the moment. (using friends)

I have question for you.

As the local rapier marshall,  can you authorize fighters?

Have you requested classes for your fighters to be authorized fighters or
marshall?
Have you had success in getting any help from the Western regional
Marshall?

If yes or no, would you please write me a letter.

Just working on something.  Don't tell people.

Paul