WR - Mendersham's event!

Rosario rosario at camalott.com
Sun Apr 12 17:15:55 PDT 1998

Ok I am not an Idiot( no I'm not) The DP was in a plastic bottle that the
label had been torn off, a lot of the beer was in the same type plastic
soda bottle, Hey I got it right it I knew it was DP and not some
of that wonderful German Beer I judged.
As Autocrat of the event I want to thank ALL who came out for the event.
THANK YOU...........
Rosario