WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Tue Apr 14 22:24:17 PDT 1998

Joanna,

It would be a bad idea for you to go looking for Rolanda's fabric.
Beware!!! Go No Further!!!! Turn Back Now!!!!  Because if you dare to
open the door to the cloth closet, the closet monster might get you, and
we'll never find you again!  On the other hand, if the closet monster
takes a liking to you, it might hold the flashlight for you while you
count the bolts.

Ghia

--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau