WR - seamus16 at juno.com (James W Lewis):

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 13:28:37 PDT 1998

From: seamus16 at juno.com (James W Lewis)
To: djdolan at juno.com
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:20:37 -0500

Greetings, Sir Dorn
I finally got e-mail so I thought I would drop you a few lines.
                                      Glad you were at the event last
weekend, had fun fighting you.
I hope anna( forgive me if I misspelled her name) is doing fine.
Hopefully will be in Big Spring soon for fighter practice,would like to
see you if you can make it. Will let you know when after Octavian.
     Your Friend,
      Seamus MacDuff
 There you are See Moose, every one now has your e address in the Western
Alliance (anyway every one on the list)

Doran, KSCA

Sun Tzu Said:
To capture the enemy's army is better than to destroy it; to take intact
a battalion, a company or a five-man squad is better than to destroy
them.