WR - God Save the Queen!!!!

slwillia slwillia at hsutx.edu
Thu Apr 16 07:59:48 PDT 1998

I realize that some of the people who will be reading this do not know
me, and couldn't care any less, but this notice is for those of you who
do.
	As you may already know, I have been in limbo for sometime as to
whether or not I will be going abroad next year. Well, that time is
over.
	*     I AM GOING TO CAMBRIDGE NEXT YEAR!!!!   *

	I will be leaving Sept. 29th, and will not set food on the golden soil
of Ansteorra again until early June of 1999. I wanted to share this
piece of good news with all of you that I have come to consider as
family. I want to have a "going-away-get-together", and I would like to
hear feedback on when would be a good time from those would would want
to come. (I want to see all of your smiling faces one last time before I
go.)
	Anyway, now you know. I thought I should tell you all before you had to
read it in the papers! If you have any questions as to what the
conditions of my voyage will be, feel free to mail them to me.
	In Service,
		Shanna (Aurelia)
P.S.- If you know of anyone who is not on this list who knows me,
please  	pass on this information.