WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

deidra gough cat_eyes at juno.com
Thu Apr 16 11:52:58 PDT 1998

" as anyone in needle soon be pleating with us to make something for
them.  "

Oh heaven forbid.  I can't find my...uh...sewing needles (??) under the
pile of projects I'm currently trying to ignore/forget about for other
people, as well as the one still left on the...uh...sewing needle (??)
when I last looked at it with a sigh of dispair a fortnight ago.

Ducking the Seamstress Challenged
Deirdre the Easily Distracted
Minister-ess of All Things Cozy

Resurrection?? Been there, done that.  Can you say "Isis and Osiris"??