WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

ferret at camalott.com ferret at camalott.com
Thu Apr 16 14:51:55 PDT 1998

> Okay, I must say that I have seen Marthe's fabric but never Rolanda's or
> Johanna's. Marthe had a lot and I do mean a lot. Now consider there is
> someone else you may want to put in this contest. HL Augustina has fabric
> out the wasooo too! Maybe you should have a contest but then how are you
> going to determine who has the most? You can't bring it all to an event.
> This poses a good quest!
> HL Adelaide

Umm...guys...? We really don't want to participate in this
competition... it's not sportsmanlike....(We measure our cloth in
Storage units....currently a 10 x 20...about 1/4 of which is the
cloth we *aren't* using at the moment for myriad projects..... And
that doesn't include what's *in* the house....

Alden (non-recovering Fabriholic)
        Alden