WR - Do Rag contest

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Apr 21 20:57:09 PDT 1998

  Ok Gang here is the deal. Due to certain individuals picking on me and my choice of headgear. Won't mention any names though, will we Sammy? My lovely lady and I are sponsoring a head rag competition. I will have a pattern at Octavian and Pass de Armes, for those wishing to enter. My Lady will be the impartial judge of all entries. Contest will end at the Regional A&S College.
  Entries may be obnoxious to fancy, use your own judgement.  It takes about 5/8th of a yard, maybe a little more(I like them long) for the headrag its self, then anyway you want to decorate it or not.
  The winner will receive a one ounce silver coin as the prize. I naturally will keep all entries, heck who knows I may even wear some of the best or at least the ones I like. Think about it. Go for it.

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke