WR - Do Rag contest

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Tue Apr 21 22:09:44 PDT 1998

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:57:09 -0500, Chiang <chiang at odsy.net> wrote:

>  The winner will receive a one ounce silver coin as the prize. I naturally will keep all entries, heck who knows I may even wear some of the best or at least the ones I like. Think about it. Go for it.

On second thought, are you SURE you want anyone to think about it?  Heck
if everyone in the Western Region made one rag you'd have over a hunderd
rags at the total cost of one ounce of silver. Of course, not everyone is
going to make one for you. [Me for example.] But I will take a copy of
your pattern. Along with any documentation as to when/where they were
worn in period.  Wouldn't want to run afoul of the authenticity police.

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.