WR - Congrats

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Apr 27 22:19:39 PDT 1998

  Getting a little defensive aren't we? While it is indeed true that you are cute and I have seen many a rapier fighter that is cute(good looking?) there are many more that are not, but they do dress well for the most part. Except for the lace part that is.

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke