WR - Octavian

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 20:46:09 PDT 1998

<< May I remind you that we were the ones INSIDE the
 tent, waiting patiently to be rescued because we couldn't get ourselves
 out, even with the vision of the potties shining like the Grail beacon
 on the horizon?

ahhhhhhhh....didn't get that from the last post....

 Bjornsborgers not too far away who were pretty deep in their Cheese Nips
 the last time I had checked Saturday night... >>

I'm sure guilty as charged :-)........I still say you should talk with
Mari.....of course i've heard rumors of "bunny's" hopping in the

K.