WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

Donald Walker walkerd at hub.ofthe.net
Wed Apr 1 15:58:59 PST 1998

Susan M Galindo wrote:

> I am for joining the Western Region with the Southern but not if it means
> splitting us apart in any shape or form. We have always been together,
> supporting each other's events  and it should stay that way.
>
> HL Adelaide

I would agree to at least listen to a serious proposal. The WR may have
a lot to gain with pairing up with another region. A western
principality is a good goal, but a half dozen groups just isn't a large
enough number to do the job.
We were going to have to do a lot of growing or recruit some neighboring
shires and baronies. This may be the group we need. It can't hurt to
discuss the mattter.
                       Garth
Minister of Information to House Crane and Blessed by The Hat