WR - [Fwd: ANST - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio]

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Wed Apr 1 15:32:16 PST 1998

Gotta go with Rosario on this one.  As a region, we have fought, loved, and
worked together for way over a decade.  Those stable groups like Bonwicke
and Blacklake have watched the struggles of new groups like Treloch and
Mendersham and have watched them grow like doting grandparents.  After all,
those groups started from our members moving on.  We have watched Adlersruhe
and Crossroads Keep with their fights to maintain their identity and tried
our best to support those efforts.  Who outside us is really going to
understand that history in quite the same manner?  If THEY want to join US,
then come on...we have lots of room in our family...but NOWAY are we gonna
let them split this family up!