WR - Crown Decision?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 1 19:44:11 PST 1998

Someone (Okay, I forgot who) said something that sounded like:
>Correct me if I am wrong, but did not Crown last year put a stop to all
>discussion about principalities in Ansteorra, and was it not backed up by
>all Kingdom Officers.  If I remember correctly it was in April 1997's
>Black Star that this was announced.  Just Curious!

What happened a little more than a year ago was the Crown proposed
breaking up the Regions into Principalities. The people revolted and we
were told there would be no further discussion on it. This apparently
has happened in the past as well.

This time, the people are still revolting, but that will never change.

Wait, that's not it.

This time, the people have looked at it and said, well maybe this isn't
such a bad idea on *our* terms. Now the people are trying to figure out
what their terms are.

Ciao,