WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 1 19:50:04 PST 1998

Aaron & Brita said something that sounded like:
>     I don't want to offend the Southern Region at all,

Please offend us. All too many of us really need it!

> it just seems that
> the Central region would be more suitable for us to 'pair' off with if that
> is to be the scenario that gets up a Principality.

Just FYI, from what I've heard some of Elfsea is all for Principalities,
but most of Steppes is not. I don't know how the other groups in the
Central Region swayed.

> Make it what the groups want it to be.

Can't do it any other way. Not only that, but it'll be a lot of work to
get a Princpaility the way we want.

<idly wonders if he is the only sick person to be on all the Regional lists>

Ciao,