WR - Re: WR: Western/Southern Principality Proposals

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 20:05:22 PST 1998

<< I don't want to offend the Southern Region at all, it just seems that
 the Central region would be more suitable for us to 'pair' off with if that
 is to be the scenario that gets up a Principality >>

I would just like to mention that one of the large baronies in the Central
region does not want to be a Principality - that of the Steppes.  And from
what I understand are not looking into this line of travel for a very long
time.

Kayleigh