WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 11:33:53 PDT 1998

OK, this is getting serious now!  I haven't made a new outfit in years,
but boy do I have fabric!  Maybe Marthe, Rolanda and I should have a
contest.  The one with the most cloth wins.  Alden once mentioned this,
claiming that he and Rolanda were in possession of great quantities of
fabric.  You guys just haven't seen my back closet and bedroom yet!  I'm
not proud of the amount of fabric I have.  In fact, it is a shameful
addiction.  I avoid cloth stores like recovering alcoholics avoid bars,
and a sale flyer from Hancock's is like a sign saying "Free Beer."  Are
there 12 steps to Freedom from Fabric?  (1.  I admit to being powerless
over the diabolical powers of warp and weft...)
Joanna