WR - Fabric (was Hamlet)

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 15:22:11 PDT 1998

Ghia,

Not to worry.  I have my own closet monster, but he is very shy and tends
to pile fabric against the door to hold it shut.  Once confronted,
however, he tends to wrap several yards of  truly tacky fabric (e.g. 8 or
10 yards of floral doubleknit from the early 70's) around your ankles,
making it impossible to run away.  Then he tries to smother you in miles
of sky-blue Quiana.  This is very effective in protecting his hoarde of
natural fiber cloth, brocade, and tapestry.  (Neener! Neener!  My monster
can whup up on your monster!)  ;<)

Or to look at it another way  (>;

Joanna