WR - God Save the Queen!!!!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Apr 16 08:55:41 PDT 1998

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:59:48 -0500, slwillia <slwillia at hsutx.edu> wrote:

>	***********************************************
>	*     I AM GOING TO CAMBRIDGE NEXT YEAR!!!!   *
>	***********************************************

YES!!!!  WE'RE FINALLY GETTING RID OF HER.  Ooops, I mean...  we're so
happy you finally get to go!

>	I will be leaving Sept. 29th, and will not set food on the golden soil
>of Ansteorra again until early June of 1999.

Only nine months?   and you're coming back for a food fight?

>I wanted to share this piece of good news with all of you that I have come to >consider as family.

It's GREAT news , Aurelia.  Glad they approved that final one percent.
What did you do? Trim a toenail?

> want to have a "going-away-get-together", and I would like to
>hear feedback on when would be a good time from those would would want
>to come.

Aurelia's autocratting her first event.....  I'll  be troll...

>(I want to see all of your smiling faces one last time before I go.)

Any excuse for a party!  I don't know about you college  KIDS. . .

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.