WR - God Save the Queen!!!!

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Thu Apr 16 09:53:38 PDT 1998

Yea!  You're leaving!  Er... uh... I mean...Congratulations!!  Yeah,
thats it.  I'm not jealous or anything.  Noooo...

Seriously, though, I am very proud of you.  I know you had been sweating
it, but I knew you would make it.  I can't think of anyone more deserving
to make the trip, or anyone who would be able to gain more from the
experience.  You will be able to see England from at least two points of
view.

We will miss you, but look forward to the "debriefing" upon your return.
Send postcards.  Again, congratulations!

Joanna