WR -Little one <was:greetings>

Marcus Hite mbhite at mailbox.arn.net
Wed Apr 15 21:20:35 PDT 1998

Greetings,

In case anyone out there doesn't know I am going to be the proud father of  the
newest member of Adlersruhe.  My wife and I are having a baby in about 8 weeks.
We don't know if its going to be a boy or a girl, and are not going to find out
till the day of it's birth.

May we meet on the Field as friends,
Marquet
mbhite at arn.net