WR - Do Rag contest

Susan M Galindo lilystar at juno.com
Wed Apr 22 10:57:13 PDT 1998

Chiang wrote:
An unofficial display at Regional A & S, if the autocrat is willing.

Well seeing how I just am finding out about all of this, as the autocrat,
I do believe I need to be compensated for this new contest. The Regional
Seneschal says the autocrat needs to be bribed in order to buy the
following in case some of the "Do Rags" are quite hideous, obnoxious,
outrageous and just plain ugly:

1. sunshades
2. antacid (for upset stomach)
3. aspirin (for headache)
4. soothing music, candles and bubblebath to get rid of the pain.
5. Pick out the prettiest "do Rag" to keep for herself.

HL Adelaide -- autocrat