WR - Do Rag contest

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Apr 22 15:25:46 PDT 1998

Larkin,

If your head pealed like a bell, you might have something there.  I only
hear onions ringing when I eat the soup with the funny herbs in it.

(Sorry about that.  It's another one of those "homophone" things. (<; )

The Jewish skull cap is called a yarmulke (pronouncet yah-mah-kah) or a
kepah (sp?) (pronounced KEY-pa).  Mistress Muireall taught me that one.

J.