WR - Do Rag contest

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Apr 22 19:54:08 PDT 1998

  What I meant to say is that my personal preference does not run to sequins. I have the fancy black one that Aurellia made for me, it has some nice bead work on the lower edge. I like it a great deal. I also prefer not to wear pastels, I am more inclined to earth tones and somber dark colors. The few obnoxious one I have were gifts or chosen by Philippa to be that way.
  Of course if the two you make me one I will more than likely wear it just to honor you. Yall can take care of anyone that makes fun of me.

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke