WR - Octavian

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Mon Apr 27 10:11:13 PDT 1998

I, too, had a wonderful time at Octavian.  My biggest problems, though,
include not knowing who I am meeting and not having enough time to really
talk to those I DO know.  I didn't even get a hug from Olias, just a
brief hello.  There were some people I have been reading on-line who were
there and I was able to put a face to a few of the names, but others I
only saw in armor or heard their names and didn't know which of these 200
strangers (make that  "potential friends") were them.  I am so bad at
names and faces!  Maybe I need one of those memory courses, huh?

Anyway, congratulations to the many folks who earned recognition at
Octavian.  I am especially proud of Ulrica, Rosario, Larkin, Aaron, and
Steve Martin (SCA name?) who won knife, axe and spear his first time out!
 Good going, everyone!

Joanna