WR - Octavian

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Tue Apr 28 09:31:37 PDT 1998

Hello, Neassa here again.

So far both HRM and I have been implicated as possible suspects in the
twisty-tie escapade. May I remind you that we were the ones INSIDE the
tent, waiting patiently to be rescued because we couldn't get ourselves
out, even with the vision of the potties shining like the Grail beacon
on the horizon?

Kayleigh, now that you mention it I do remember a rather large number of
Bjornsborgers not too far away who were pretty deep in their Cheese Nips
the last time I had checked Saturday night...