WR - Congrats!

Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff crator at mail.swbell.net
Mon Aug 3 17:14:44 PDT 1998

Larkin O'Kane wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Aug 1998 12:42:44 EDT, lilystar at juno.com (SUSAN M GALINDO)
> wrote:
>
> >Hey there Sir Aaron McGregor, Congratulations on your new won title of
> >Kingdom Warlord. Blacklake is proud of you.
> >
> >HL Adelaide
> >

> Hear! Hear!!   From Western Regional Warlord to Kingdom Warlord.  Does
> this mean we get to have another Regional Warlord Tourney?
>
> Larkin O'Kane

    That is up to the Region. If it does not hold a tourny to determine a Regional
Warlord,then I will be forced to appoint one on my own disgression. If someone is
interested in
hosting something like this, please let me know and I'll help as much as I can. I would

also like to be able to tell all of the Regions Knight Marshals at least a month in
advance,
so they can pass the information on to any fighters interested in trying for the
position.

Sir Aaron