WR - Sentinel

Dennis J Dolan djdolan at juno.com
Sun Aug 9 06:08:08 PDT 1998

Prior to Western A&S I was approached by Robert Rose (sorry, can't
remember his SCA name) about doing a brewing class at Sentinel.  I didn't
think that I could and passed it on to Sigrun, and I guess we both may
have been thinking about the subject.   However...........I have found a
qualified (ie award winning) brewmaster to give a class on all-grain
brewing in October and just need to know who is the Autocrat and where
the site is.

thanks all

Sir Doran