WR - Head Rag Contest

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Aug 12 20:24:20 PDT 1998

  Sorry about the delay in sending this out. I would like to thank those of
you that entered the Contest.. It was fun and I even got a head rag or two
that I could wear.
  I took first place overall. I entered, I judged, you go figure how that
happened.
  Other honorable mentions are(were):
           Sam- ugliest rag but with the nicest print on it
           Ulrica & Company- for the poodle headrag.
          Johanna- for the most tasteful (besides mine) and a plaid one
that Cad didn't get 'cause he wasn't there
          Adelaide- for the coolest besides mine
          Gerrold- for having the ugliest one period
  I want to once again thank you guys for helping me in this endeavor and
hope you had as much fun as I did.

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke and Who is not
Really as Bad as Some People Say