WR - Ansteorran Kingdom rapier fighter practice

BrianC brianc at shield.com
Fri Aug 21 12:20:03 PDT 1998

The First Kingdom Rapier Fighter Practice Starts Tomorrow at 10:am at Flag
Pole Hill in Dallas Texas. This is one of your best chances to practice
with someone out side of your local group. Bring your Foils, Epees,
Schlagers and Fiberglass Rapiers, for a day of practice that will be as
intense as you can possibly imagine.

Lord Erc is hosting a post practice revel/cookout after the event ( the
perfect opportunity to sit and boast, brag, or merely converse about the
feats of the day).

Directions to Flag Pole Hill:
Best route to the loop of I-635 east of HWY75 and north of I-30. Take
Skillman/Audelia exit and go south on Audelia to Northwest Highway. Turn
right. Flagpole Hill is almost immediately on the right. We will be at the
top of the hill, near the flagpole. The physical address of Flagpole hill
is, Doran Cir, Dallas, TX 75238.

For a map of the area Flag Pole Hill is located in can be found at this
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=Doran+Cir&csz=Dallas%2C+T
x+75238&Get+Map=Get+Map

 If you do not wish to make a day trip of it, here are some hotels near the
site:

Comfort Inn
214-340-3501
Homestead Village
214-342-5400

Ramada Inn
972-278-5070
Hampton Inn
972-613-5000

I look forward to seeing you there.

Laird Brian A. Cameron
Rapier Marshal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
co-coordinator

sca-rapier-digest [owner-sca-rapier at Ansteorra.ORG]

The First Kingdom Rapier Fighter Practice. It will be held at Flag Pole
Hill in Dallas Texas starting at 10:00am and lasting as long as there is
daylight, or until you cant lift your arms. Crash space is available by
contacting Lady Genevieve at gdc at airmail.net. Lord Erc is hosting a post
practice revel/cookout after the event ( the perfect opportunity to sit and
boast, brag, or merely converse about the feats of the day). For more info,
or directions, feel free to e-mail me privately at brianc at shield.com or
wayner at languy.com .