WR - Western Regional Warlord Position

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Tue Aug 25 05:01:31 PDT 1998

People who are definately going to Gulf will be the big problem.  Not too
many of the large number get to go.  I know that Sigrun and Rosario are
going.  Ok...there's my votes...Joe doesn't think he has the ability to
lead...but they all like and respect him.  Rosario has lots in the way of
tactics.  Has studied for years and has leadership.  On the other
hand....who else is going?  Elric or Kormac would be good.  I don't know
that you will get apps, Mike...it may seem to them to be blowing their own
horn.  Could sponsor a tourney at Sentinel or at Gothic...I will help if you
need me to.  Just my thoughts.  Ulrica