WR - Moving

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 18:59:19 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the populous of Ansteorra,

It with a heavy heart that Kayleigh and I must announce we are moving.  At
this time my mundane job is not the best and I was forced to seek work else
where. My search for work has lead me to the Barony of Elfsea, and though I am
excited of what it has in store for us both - it sadden me to know we are
leaving Bonwicke.  We have spoken to Their Royal Majesties and they have
instructed us to invest a Vicar and Vicaress at Gothic.  We will then step
down as the Baron and Baroness at another event.  Their Majesties realize that
the Barony cannot support another 13 month long hat race, and will try their
best to hurry the polling and make their decision as quickly as possible.
Since 12th Night will be the closest event held by Bonwicke, it is our
understanding that the new landed nobility will be invested at that time.
Bonwicke is where both Kayleigh and I started.  We have grown up in the SCA
here and it will always have a special place in our hearts.  As all things,
one must move on in life and our path has taken us elsewhere.  We thank our
officers for the past 2 years, our Baronial Guard and the populous for
supporting us and giving us the chance to bring the rest of the kingdom to our
home.  We would like to especially thank Don Eisen, Lord Brett, HL Johnathan,
Lord Bjorn, and Lady Sorcha for their constant help.

In services to the dream,

Alaric and Kayleigh Drake
Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke