WR - New subscriber

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Aug 18 21:17:41 PDT 1998

   Actually Mistress Rose and I are old acquaintances. She is decent heavy
fighter. She is the one, I think,  who managed to spear me fairly well at
Staked Plains. And she is not half bad with a sword either.

  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke and Who is not
Really as Bad as Some People Say