WR - Baldrics for Serving

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Tue Dec 1 20:31:54 PST 1998

Many have asked what is it that the Western Region is going to do about
what we are wearing to serve the feast at 20th year celebration of
Ansteorra.

After careful consideration and much discussion with HL Ulrica, it has
been decided that we would all wear a baldric to help people identify us.
Handouts will be given out over the next months at events held in the
Western Region with the colors and designs, as well as instructions on
how to make one. We would ask that everyone making one please make an
extra one or two or three.

You may send a SASE to the Western Regional Seneschal's (HL Samuel
Carrillo) address or the Western Regional Hospitaler's (HL Ulrica
Bronwynsdattir) address to obtain a copy of the handout after January 1,
1999.

You may e-mail me for any questions at lilystar at juno.com

In Service,
HL Adelaide Walcheman