WR - Bonwicke next weekend

Azrael Azrael at Cyber-Wizard.Com
Wed Dec 2 07:30:25 PST 1998

> Ponder,   With all the good stuff going on in Bonwick scaterday and
> sunday....one thing seems missing....A revel.   It there a revel
> on Saterday
> night?  just a though
>
> May we meet on the field as friends,
> Marquet
The Revel is at my house.. from the time we get through fighting till the
last person passes out<G>....

Ill have maps at the event on how to get there.

"A soldier uses arms merely with skill, whereas a knight uses them with
virtuous intentions. Mercenaries may be excellent soldiers, but an action
that may be praised in soldier may be blamed in a knight. For the Soldier
the goal is victory; For the knight, since he is ready to go if necessary to
certain destruction, the goal is honor." Pomponio Torelli ,1596

Ashril Khebte'ut Khan
Azrael at cyber-wizard.com