WR - Re: Western Region list

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Thu Dec 17 20:55:45 PST 1998

On 17 Dec 98, at 21:18, Michael and Tiffany Geisendor wrote:

> Is the list just quiet or are we not getting any of the posts.  I'm not
> receiving my own back when I send them.  Do you think there is a problem?
>
> Brita

very possible.  I just thought it was quiet.  I've CC'd the western list with
this answer so everyone can tell us if they are getting the list.

Larkin O'Kane
List Administer
western at ansteorra.org

What is a Don?
	Many people's idea of it comes from the person that is
	their image of the perfect swashbuckler. For Tivar, it's
	Cyrano, for Dupre, it's D'Artagnan. For Dormouse, it's Tivar.
					Robin of Gilwell