WR - Re: Western Region list

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Dec 18 04:45:36 PST 1998

I got it too.

Gilli

-----Original Message-----
From: Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] <larkin at webstar.net>
To: Michael and Tiffany Geisendorff <crator at mail.swbell.net>
Cc: western at Ansteorra.ORG <western at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 1998 11:19 PM
Subject: WR - Re: Western Region list

On 17 Dec 98, at 21:18, Michael and Tiffany Geisendor wrote:

> Is the list just quiet or are we not getting any of the posts.  I'm not
> receiving my own back when I send them.  Do you think there is a problem?
>
> Brita

very possible.  I just thought it was quiet.  I've CC'd the western list
with
this answer so everyone can tell us if they are getting the list.

Larkin O'Kane
List Administer
western at ansteorra.org

What is a Don?
Many people's idea of it comes from the person that is
their image of the perfect swashbuckler. For Tivar, it's
Cyrano, for Dupre, it's D'Artagnan. For Dormouse, it's Tivar.
Robin of Gilwell