WR - DEMO!!!

Donald Walker walkerd at hub.ofthe.net
Thu Feb 26 20:27:41 PST 1998

Yorhira at aol.com wrote:

>   Ok, everyone. I'm almost officially moved to Bonwicke and I was wondering
> where all the practices and meetings are held. So far, the only one I know is
> Maxey park on Sunday. Please inform me of where everything else is so as I may
> become more of an active part of the barony.
>
>    In service of The Dream.
>   Kusunoki Yorhira San

Welcome. Wed. ftr practice is at Mae Simmons Community Center at 6:00ish
PM. Address is 402 23rd. Go east on 19th and I think the turn is at Oak
St. It's  in the canyon just west of Martin Luther King Dr.
Populace is the first Wed. at the ftr practice. Various guild meetings,
but you can get a list of those Sun. See you at the park.

       Garth
   Ministerof Information to House Crane and ex-Keeper of the Hat