WR - Birthday Bash!!

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed Feb 25 18:22:37 PST 1998

ATTENSION ALL RAPIER FIGHTERS!!!

  HL Marcus McKeeman of the Clan McKeeman will be holding a Birthday
Tourney (because it's his birthday) in Bonwicke on March 1, 1998.
Inspection will be at 2:00pm and the  fighting will begin at 3:00pm.
  All are invited to come and celebrate with him. Bring your friends,
bring yourself, but come for a day of fun.
  So remember, Tournement, March 1, Bonwicke, 2:00pm, Maxey Park (regular
fighter practice site).
  If you have any questions call Ld. Toshiro Koi, (806)747-4620 between
6:00pm and  10:pm.

  Good luck and see you there.

Larkin      I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
===         If this post offends you, please tell me privately.