WR - The Hat

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Feb 23 13:55:19 PST 1998

 Olias was asking about so that we could do his (our) Mickey Rooney
impersonation. He seems to think that I look like Mickey Rooney, when I
wear The Hat.
  The legend surronding the hat is merely legend and superstition, an old
wives tale as it were. Just because all the former owners of The Hat became
Court Barons does not mean that it would come true for the rest.
Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
Sacrifical Seneschal of the Barony of Bonwicke