WR - Southern/Western Principality

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 07:33:55 PDT 1998

<< Thank you for your response. May I post it on the Southern List

Also  remember there are a number of people who are intrested out here - just
becuase they don't answer to the net or have net access doesn't mean this is a
dead issue.  But as mentioned by Sir Aaron to join as the lines are drawned
for the souther principality now it does no good for the west - we are still
placed to far away from everything.  In addition - or on a seperate note - I
personal also fear that if the South goes principality - the North will break
by themselves the West becomes a back end of and 'L".  Those from the central
hardly ever play out here so - we are left by ourselves once again.

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh drake
Baroness of Bownwicke