WR - western/southern principality

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 5 18:34:12 PDT 1998

I want to thank everyone who has responded to my request for information.  I
would also like to remind everyone that they say the topic of a combined
principality will be discussed at Gothic.  So if you have an opinion , pro
or con, you might want to be there.  My schedule may not allow me to attend,
I don't know yet.  But I will try.

Thanks again

HL Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above is NOT the official opinion of the Shire of
Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.