WR - FW:

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Mon Jul 13 07:02:23 PDT 1998

Here is the information concerning Lady Eleanor:

Last night terrible thunderstorms went through most of West Texas. Her
mobile home there in Tye and several others were damaged either from a
tornado or micro burst winds. Her roof ended up in her back yard.
Everyone is okay. The seneschal of Mendersham lives on the same street,
but they only had their shed blown away. Eleanor's home has two
additional bedrooms that were added on where the bathroom and other
bedroom meet. These four rooms are okay and this is where they are
staying at this time. Samuel is on vacation this week and we are leaving
this morning to go to Tye to help out. We will keep you all posted.
Please keep her and the family in your thoughts & prayers.

Love to you all,
Adelaide