WR - FW:

debbie andrews galiena at juno.com
Tue Jul 14 08:53:43 PDT 1998

Greetings All: I just spoke with Eleanor a few minutes ago. The insurance
agent came by today (7-14) and is adding up numbers. She and her husband
have talked about what to do, but it  is still one day at a time.  She
wants to thank everyone for their prayers, offers of help, and thoughts.
She is  thankful for the friends, but very grateful for the family she
has discovered that she has in the SCA.
The Dream is in our Hearts.
Galiena