WR - academy of the rapier

PotterKD@aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 10:45:35 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the Western Region!

I need help!!!!  I need those who are going to academy to please help with a
number of items, gate, kitchen, camping, etc..... Also, this event is for
everyone chivalric and rapier alike - Duke Sigmund, Duke Michale and HRH Barn
will be teaching a rattan to rapier class so I would love to see those
chivalric fighters who have said "boy that looks like fun" to please attend.

Please e-mail privetly regarding assistance and I will talk with you more.
BTW: *big grin* does anyone have a very large bell that can be rung?  Okay -
go a head - I know it is screeming to be picked on.....but if someone does
could you please also e-mail me.

Thanks!

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake