WR - Help!

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Jun 4 08:17:51 PDT 1998

From: milliron1 at juno.com

When we Max and I plus gang left Octaivan site I did not get my
table packed.  I ask for it to be brought back with the baronial
trailer but it did not happen.  If someone picked up a oblong box
that when opened needs put together that is mine.  Please let me
know I really want it back.

You can always get your own from Egan.  I'll gladly make you one for
a price of course.

HL Anastasiya
Sir Max
milliron1 at juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoA, AQR     If this post offends you, please tell me privately.