WR - Western Reg. A & S

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Sat Jun 13 22:45:08 PDT 1998

Please note: ** This is an unofficial listing of classes for this event
at this time, but you may print this list to hand out to any members of
the populace in your area. Classes will begin at 9:00 a.m. Many hands on
classes have limited attendance and fees are required to cover the cost
of materials.

1. PORCELAIN LEAVES - [1 hour]  attendance -5
2. STAINGLASS - [3 hours]  ($3.00) attendance -10
3. GEMLORE - [ 1 hour]  attendance -15
4. BUYING A FLEECE - [1 hour]
5. BASIC HERALDRY - [1 hour]
6. FELTING - [Time not yet determined]
7. BEGINNING CHARTER PAINTING - [1 hour]
8. CHILDREN'S CLASS - [1 hour]
9. UNDERGARMENTS - [1 hour]
10. PICKUP WEAVING - [1 hour]
11. SENESCHAL'S CLASS - [1 hour]
12. COURTLY DANCE - [1 hour]
13. COUNTRY DANCE - [1 hour]
14. DOCUMENTATION - [1 hour]
15. DROP SPINNING - [1 hour]  ($5.00)  attendance - 8
16. 1400-1500 COSTUMING - [1 hour]
17. BLOCKPRINTING - [1 hour]
18. CURVED WOODEN SHIELDS - [1 hour]
19. BARDIC ARTS -  Bring pen & paper  - [1 hour]
20. BOOKBINDING - [2 hours]  ($10.00)  attendance -15
21. MILLINERY - [1 hour]   attendance - 10
22. DOUBLE-FACED TABLET WEAVING - Bring your own inkleloom!
           [2 hours]  ($5.00)
23. THREADED-IN TABLET WEAVING - Must take class listed above.
           [2 hours]  ($10.00)
24. INSPIRING SERVICE IN OTHERS - [ 2 hours]
25. INTRO TO ICONOGRAPHY - [1 hour]
26. ICON WRITING - Must take class listed above.
       [3 hours]   ($3.00)  attendance -8 painters
27. MILLEFIORI FIMO BEADS - [All afternoon]  ($3.00 or bring 2 bars of
fimo clay)
28. BREWING ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION - Bring beverages and recipes
            working progress or finished. [2 hours]
29. CHAINMAIL - [2 hours]
30. EARLY MUSIC - [1 hour]
31. BAYEAUX TAPESTRY EMBROIDERY - [2 hours]  attendance -12
32. JUGGLING - [1 hour]
33. HERBALISM - [1 hour]
34. DEVELOPING A PERSONA - [1 hour]
35. ARTICULATION / 14th century - [1 hour]
36. DRUMMING -  Bring a drum!! - [1 hour]
37. POTTERY - [1 hour]
38. OPUS ANGLICUM / Advanced Embroidery - [1 hour]
39. HISTORY OF FURNITURE - [1 hour]
40. MIDDLE-EASTERN COOKING - [Time not yet determined]
41. HOW TO HANDLE BEING A LIST MISTRESS - [1 hour]

I still have a few openings left for anyone wanting to teach classes and
unfortunately they are only 1 hour segments.  If you wish to teach please
e-mail me with the following information:    Or you may write to me  c/o
Susan Galindo, and my address is the same as the Western Regional
Seneschal's address listed in the Kingdom Newsletter.

 Full SCA name & title
 Name of Class
Brief description of class
Handout provided?
Hands on class?
Materials being used?
Fee required?
Limited attendance?

If you have any questions or inquiries pertaining to this event please
contact me.        I look forward to seeing many of you at this event.

In Service, HL Adelaide Walcheman